The Cook County Veteran Services Office is committed to providing compassionate and courteous service to Veterans and their dependents while striving to ensure they receive the maximum State and Federal benefits and services they have earned by their honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States. The Veterans right to confidentiality, respect and wellbeing are always a priority.
We Add Value By:
- Serving as an advocate with the US Department of Veterans Affairs and the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- Identifying resources and services
- Assisting with various applications and paperwork for an array of programs and benefits
- Interpreting information and requirements for Veteran’s programs
- Outreach to local Veterans and their families
- Valuing our Veterans, their service and their families
For additional assistance: 1.888.LINKVET (546-5838)– Veteran’s Linkage Line
Veteran's Service Officer
411 W. 2nd Street
Grand Marais, MN 55604
Tuesday - Thursday
8:00am - Noon
Hours subject to change.
Please call for an appointment.