Planning and Zoning
Administration of land use controls that guide property development in order to facilitate the growth of the local economy, enhance the quality of life, and preserve the natural environment for current and future generations.
We add value by:
- Creation and maintenance of land use and zoning ordinances to reflect the intent of the Cook County Land Use Guide Plan
- Preparation and coordination for Board of Adjustment meetings.
- Responding to questions and acting as an information resource
- Assisting property owners in property development planning
- Finding a balance between landscape preservation and private development
Notice to property owners:
The licensing of building trade contractors is managed directly through the State of Minnesota. The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry website allows you to determine if your building, electrical or plumbing contractor is properly licensed.
State licensed septic contractors working in Cook County