Child Care Assistance

Families may qualify for help with child care costs on a sliding scale basis. Limited funding is available. Contact our office for more information.

Families who receive assistance through the Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) or Diversionary Work Program (DWP) could qualify for assistance with child care payments.

For more information on applying for Child Care Assistance: Do You Need Help Paying for Child Care?

Apply Online:

ApplyMN is a simple, secure Web application that connects you with state and county services to help meet you and your family’s basic needs.

Contact Us

Cook County Courthouse
411 W. 2nd Street
Grand Marais, MN 55604

Fax: 218.387.3020
Toll Free 1.800.663.6771

Monday – Friday
8am – 4pm
© 2017 Cook County Minnesota