Who Do I Call?

If you suspect a food-related illness…
Call 1-877-FOOD-ILL (1877-366-3455)

To report a restaurant or lodging related health concern…
Call Environmental Health at 218-387-3630 Or, MN Department of Health at 651-201-5414 or 1-800-676-5414

To request a well water testing kit…
Call Environmental Health at 218-387-3630 Or request a kit online 

For Financial Assistance…
Call 218-387-3620

Contact Us

Joni Kristenson
Public Health Nurse

Cook County Courthouse
411 W. 2nd Street Grand Marais, MN 55604

Phone: 218.387.3620
Fax: 218.387.3020

Monday – Friday
8am – 4pm

© 2017 Cook County Minnesota